EXPAND YOUR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK IN THE FASHION BUSINESS
To find the right partner for business, production, innovation and technology is now more important then ever in the changing fashion industry. With the fashion matchmaking program of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), we help you to find interesting companies and to increase your international network with suitable potential partners. This matchmaking program facilitates online and offline matchmaking for companies from all over the world, active in the fashion sector. It makes connecting easier and faster for fashion companies. Some examples to make it more specific:
- Italian fashion designer is looking for distributor and or agent in the Netherlands, or vice versa.
- Fashion brand meets different service companies, who can help her company grow.
- Designers and labels meet interesting manufacturers from different countries.
- Retailers, buyers, sales platforms, distributors and agents for apparel and fashion accessories.
- All companies who are involved in apparel and fashion accessories production like manufacturers, CAD pattern makers etc.
- Companies who offer service; like legal advice, photography, consults for business development, logistics etc.
- Fashion labels and designers who offer clothes and accessories for different segments.